语音播报
Lose yourself
Seize capture slip palm sweaty weak arms vomit spaghetti Drop bomb choking bloah snap gravity rope dope stack Mobile rap own soul hole superstardom post mortar
Hotter ho globetrotter schmoe dove nada unfold potna rage Roof off 游手好闲cage mood chew up 嚼碎毁坏消耗
Spit v.吐痰n唾液Spit out 吐出boo V发出嘘声n 嘘声boo off Rhyming 押韵a押韵的pied piper cypher v计算
Amplify diaper teeter-totter 跷跷板prima a 第一的主要的
Dona 女士monotony n 千篇一律单调snail n蜗牛迟钝的人
Formulate V规划用公式表达明确的表达plot n情节阴谋图V 密谋绘图Shatter V 粉碎打碎n碎片乱七八糟的东西
Look,if you had one shot,or one opportunity
瞧着,如果你拥有一次,一次机会
To seize everything you ever wanted…In one moment
去完成你曾经梦想拥有的一切...此时此刻
Would you capture it or just let it slip?
你是抓住它还是仅仅让它溜走?
His palms are sweaty,knees weak,arms are heavy.
他的手掌在出汗,膝盖发软,双臂沉重
There's vomit on his sweater already,mom's spaghetti.
妈妈做的意大利面已经吐在了他的毛衣上
He's nervous,but on the surface he looks calm and ready To drop bombs, 他紧张,但在表面上他看上去却很冷静并且是准备好引爆全场.
but he keeps on forgetting What he wrote down,
但他却一直在忘记他写下的,
the whole crowd goes so loud
所有人群的起哄声 、嘘声是那么的大
He opens his mouth,but the words won't come out
他张开他的嘴巴,但一词也说不出来。
He’s choking how,everybody’s joking now
他窒息了,此时所有人都在嘲笑他,
The clock's run out,time's up over,bloah!
表针走过,结束时间已到,天啊!(这对他来说就像世界末日!)
Snap back to reality,Oh there goes gravity
迅速回到现实中来,oh 失去重力般!
Oh,there goes Rabbit,he choked
oh,这里的Rabbit,他哑巴了.
He's so mad,but he won't give up that easy
他是如此疯狂,但他却没那样地放弃,不是吗? 对
No,he won't have it,he knows his whole back's to these ropes
他没有,他知道这整个背后的阴谋(种族歧视)
It don't matter,he's dope
没关系,他是很强的
He knows that,but he’s broke .He's so sad that he knows
他知道那些,但他却身无分文他如此悲伤因为他知道这
When he goes back to his mobile home,that's when it's
当他回到自己的活动房屋时(拖车),那就是他的时间了 。
Back to the lab again yo .This whole rhapsody
再次回到实验中.整个这个狂想曲
He‘d better go capture this moment and hope it don't pass him. (3s) 他最好是去抓住这个时刻且希望它不要再从他身边溜过 。
Chorus X2
(You'd better) lose yourself in the music,the moment .
你最好在音乐中忘记自我,在这个时刻。
You own it. You'd better never let it go(go..)
你赢得它,你最好永远不要放走它,
You only get one shot,do not miss your chance to blow,
你只有这一次机会,不要错过引爆众人的机会,
This opportunity comes once in a lifetime yo.
这种机会人生只有一次,哟 。
(You 'd better) lose yourself in the music,the moment .
你最好在音乐中忘记自我,在这个时刻。
The soul's escaping,through this hole that it's gaping.
他的灵魂正在通过这个打开的缺口中溜走
This world is mine for the taking.
这个世界是我说的算的.
Make me king!as we move toward a,new world order .
让我为王!让我们共同移向一个新世界的秩序
A normal life is boring,but super-stardom's close to post mortar(post mort em) 一个平凡的人生是无聊的,但明星之路却让人接近死亡
It only grows harder,homie grows hotter
这条道路会越来越艰苦,家人也越来越热情
He blows us all over,these hoes is all on him
他把我们全都引爆了,这些女人都为他发狂
Coast to coast shows,he's know as the globe trotter.
全美的演出,他知道自己就像世界观光旅行家
Lonely roads,God only knows.
只有上帝才知道他的道路是多么的孤独.
He's grown farther from home,he's no father.
他的成长之路背井离乡,他没有父亲.
He goes home and barely knows his own daughter.
他回到家他勉强才认出他自己的女儿 。
But hold your nose,cuz here goes the cold water.
堵住你的鼻子吧,因为这里有冷水 。
His hoes don't want him no mo',he's cold product.
这些女人们不在需要他,(因为)他是冷血动物 。
They moved on to the next schmo who flows.He nose dove and sold nada.
他们到了下一个随波逐流的傻瓜那里.他鼻子潜入水中却什么都没有
So the soap opera is told and unfolds I suppose it's old ,Poona(partner),but the beat goes on
所以故事从此展开 。我觉得它实在老掉牙了,伙计,但是我还会跟着节拍继续
Da da dum da dum da da da da...
哒哒咚嗒咚哒哒哒哒...
(You'd better) lose yourself in the music,the moment .
你最好在音乐中忘记自我,在这个时刻。
You own it. You 'd better never let it go(go..)
你赢得它,你最好永远不要放走它,
You only get one shot,do not miss your chance to blow, 你只有这一次机会,不要错过引爆众人的机会,
This opportunity comes once in a lifetime yo.
这种机会人生只有一次,哟 。
(You'd better) lose yourself in the music,the moment . 你最好在音乐中忘记自我,在这个时刻。
You own it. You'd better never let it go(go..)
你赢得它,你最好永远不要放走它,
You only get one shot,do not miss your chance to blow, 你只有这一次机会,不要错过引爆众人的机会,
This opportunity comes once in a lifetime yo.
这种机会人生只有一次,哟 。
No more games,I'm change what you call rage
不再是游戏了,我改变了就是你们称之为的愤怒
Tear this motherfucking roof off like 2 dogs caged
我就他妈的像两只被关起的狗掀翻狗笼一样
I was playing in the beginning,
开始我是在玩,
The mood all changed.
(但是现在)风格却却全部变了 。
I been chewed up and spit out and booed off stage.
我像口香糖一样被人咀嚼,再吐出来,被嘘下台
But I kept rhyming and step writing the next cypher.
但尽管那样我还得保持镇定而且继续我的下一个节拍 。
Best believe somebody's paying the pied piper.
最好坚信被某人挖掘 。
All the pain inside amplified by the-.
我所有的内心痛苦被不可逃避的事实放大。
-Fact.that I can't get by with my 9 to -
事实上我再也不能度过这朝九晚五的生活 。
-5.And I can't provide the right type of life for my family
还有我不能为我的家庭提供生活的过正常的生活
Cuz man,these goddam food stamps don't buy diapers
所以说伙计,这些该死的粮票连尿布都买不起。
And it's no movie,there’s no Mekhi Phifer,this is my life
然而这不是电影,这里没有Mekhi Phifer(黑人8英里里边的电影演员),这就是我的生活 。
And these times are so hard.And it's getting even harder trying to feed and water my seed plus.
这些时间是如此的艰难,让我的种子开花结果变的越来越困难
teeter-totter Caught up between bein' a father and a prima donna
我的角色在一个父亲和一个自负的家伙之间艰难蹒跚的徘徊,
Baby mama drama's screaming on and too much for me to wanna(want).
孩子妈妈尖声喊叫着太多关于我想要的
Stay in one spot,Another day or not
停留在一个场所,千篇一律的每一天
Has gotten me to the point,I'm like a snail I've got .
他为做到这一点,我有时象个蜗牛。
So formulate a plot or I end up in jail or shot
所以要想出个计划了,否则我的结局就是坐牢或被射杀 。
Success is my only motherfucking option,failure's not
成功是我他妈的唯一的选择,不可以失败
Mom,I love U,but this trail has got to go.
妈妈我爱你,但这拖车真应该滚蛋 。
I cannot grow old in Salem's Lot.
我不能一直在撒冷镇长大(Salem' Lot是斯蒂芬金的著名恐怖小说中的吸血鬼镇,说明Eminem对自己成长环境的痛恨)。
So here I go is my shot.
所以我把握我的这次机会 。
Feet fail me not cuz maybe the only opportunity that I got
我不能失足或者失败因为也许这是我唯一拥有的这仅有一次的机会
(You'd better) lose yourself in the music,the moment .
你最好在音乐中忘记自我,在这个时刻 。
(You'd better) lose yourself in the music,the moment .
你最好在音乐中忘记自我,在这个时刻 。
You own it. You'd better never let it go(go..)
你赢得它,你最好永远不要放走它,(走)
You only get one shot,do not miss your chance to blow, 你只有这一次机会,不要错过引爆众人的机会,
This opportunity comes once in a lifetime yo.
这种机会人生只有一次,哟。
You can do anything you set your mind to,man
你只要坚持头脑中的信念,任何事情都能成功,伙计Lose Yourself
迷失你自己
Eminem
[导引]
Look, if you had, one shot
注意,如果你得到,一个机会
Or one opportunity
或者说一个难得的良机
To seize everything you ever wanted
去抓住这之前你渴望的一切
One moment
就一会儿
Would you capture it, or just let it slip?
你是会抓住它,或只是让它溜走?
[第一小节]
His palms are sweaty, knees weak, arms are heavy
他的手掌多汗,两膝无力,两臂沉重
There's vomit on his sweater already: mom's spaghetti
他的运动衫上已有呕吐物:妈妈做的意大利面
He's nervous, but on the surface he looks calm and ready 他感到紧张,但表面上他看起来平静而且准备好了
To drop bombsbut he keeps on forgetting
去投下炸弹但是他持续不断地忘记
What he wrote down,the whole crowd goes so loud
他写下了的东西,整个人群变得闹哄哄
He opens his mouth but the words won't come out
他张开嘴巴但话就是不会出来
He's choking, how everybody's joking now
他在哽咽,现在每个人是怎样地笑话
The clock's run out, time's up, over – blaow
时钟走完了,时间到,结束了—啪
Snap back to reality
突然折回到了现实
Oh - there goes gravity
哦,重力开路了
Oh - there goes Rabbit, he choked
哦,兔子撒腿了,他噎住了
He's so madbut he won't
他疯狂极了,但他不会
Give up that easy nope,he won't have it
那么轻易地放弃不,他不会受不了
He knows, his whole back's to these ropes
他知道,他整个背都靠在这些绳索上
It don't matter, he's dope
这没关系,他是粘胶剂
He knows that, but he's broke
他知道那一点,但他破产了
He's so stagnant, he knows
他动弹不得,他知道
When he goes back to this mobile home,that's when it's
等他回到这个可移动的家,也正是在重新
Back to the lab again yothis whole rhapsody
回到那个实验室的时间里唷这整部狂想曲
He better go capture this moment and hope it don't pass him 他得去扑捉这个机会希望它别一闪而过了他
[衔接部分X2]
You better lose yourself in the music, the moment
你最好在音乐中迷失你自己,那个时刻
You own it, you better never let it go
你拥有那一刻,你最好再也别放了它
You only get one shot, do not miss your chance to blow
你只得到一次机会,别错失了你爆炸的机遇
This opportunity comes once in a lifetime, yo
这难得的良机一生只来一次,唷
[第二小节]
The soul's escaping through this hole that is gaping
那精髓正在通过这个张开的洞口逃出
This world is mine for the taking
这个世界是我的予取予舍
Make me king, as we move toward a New World Order 封我为王,因为我们朝着一个新的世界秩序挺进
A normal life is boring; but superstardom's
平庸的人生乏味,但入列超级巨星界
Close to post-mortem, it only grows harder
那得盖棺定论,这只会变得更加艰难
Homie grows hotter, he blows it's all over
家庭似的包袱逐渐变得烫手,他炸了就都玩完
These hoes is all on him, coast to coast shows
这些个锄头全搭在他身上,从海岸到海岸演出
He's known as the Globetrotter
他被称之为全球马不停蹄
Lonely roads, God only knows
路漫漫行人孤乎,天苍苍唯上帝知
He's grown farther from home, he's no father
他远离家乡长大,他没有父亲
He goes home and barely knows his own daughter
他去到家门几乎都不认识他自己的女儿
But hold your nose cause here goes the cold water
但止住你的鼻子因为打这儿出冷水
These hoes don't want him no mo', he's cold product 这些个锄头再也不需要他了,他是冷门商品
They moved on to the next schmoe who flows
她们挪动着去了下一个走俏的傻冒那儿
He nose-dove and sold nada.And so the soap opera 他俯冲式暴跌卖不起价钱. 也就是说那肥皂剧
Is told, it unfolds, I suppose it's old, partner
正在讲述,它展开了,我猜是老故事,搭档
But the beat goes on: da-da-dum da-dum da-dah
但击打在继续:哒-哒-咚哒-咚哒-哒
[衔接部分]
[第三小节]
No more games, I'mma change what you call rage
不再游戏了,我会改掉你称之为愤怒的东东
Tear this motherfuckin' roof off like two dogs caged
用眼泪把这娘希匹的顶棚掀掉就像两条狗关在笼子里
I was playing in the beginning, the mood all changed 我在演奏开始的过门,气氛完全变了
I've been chewed up and spit out and booed off stage 我亲身体验过被嚼碎,吐出并啐下舞台的经历
But I kept rhyming and stepped right in the next cypher
但在接下来的围圈独舞中我保持押韵并且步调正确
(cypher的基本意思是零(0) 。指Hip-Hop中众人围成一圈(相当于0,故名),每个人轮流进到中央,表演独舞,各人使出看家本领)
Best believe somebody's paying the Pied Piper
还请相信某人正在偿还花衣魔笛手的欠债
All the pain inside amplified by the
内心所有的痛苦都被这一事实放大了
Fact that I can't get by with mynine-to-
那就是我不能过着我的朝九晚五的生活
Fiveand I can't provide the right type of
我不能为我的家庭提供恰当的
Life for my family, cause man, these God damn
生活类型,因为伙计,这些上帝诅咒的
Food stamps don't buy diapers, and there's no movie
食品券不能购买尿布,而且,没有电影
There's no Mekhi Phifer,this is my life
没有Mekhi Phifer,这就是我的生活
(Mekhi Phifer是影片《8 Miles》的演员之一,他在片中模仿Eminem的真实生活) And these times are so hard, and it's getting even harder
这些日子是如此艰难,而且还在变得甚至是更难
Tryna feed and water my seedplus, teeter-totter
要努力给我的种子施肥浇水再加上,跷跷板
Caught up between being a fatherand a prima donna
在做一个父亲和演出主持人之间疲于奔命
Baby momma drama, screaming on her too much for me to wanna 宝宝妈咪剧,冲着她大叫多得我都不想要了
Stay in one spot,another day of monotony
老呆在一个点上,单调乏味的又一天
Has gotten me to the point,I'm like a snail I've got
把我逼到了这个份上,我就像我逮到的一只蜗牛
To formulate a plot,or end up in jail or shot
要构思一个情节,不然结局不是进监狱就是挨枪子
Success is my only motherfuckin' option - failure's not
成功是我不二的娘希匹的选择—失败的不行
Mom, I love you but this trailer's got to go
妈妈,我爱你但这个拖车屋子真的该走了
I cannot grow old in Salem's Lot
我不能在恐怖之地老去
So here I go it's my shot
所以我这走了这是机会
Feet: fail me not
拜托两只脚:不许失败哦
This may be the only opportunity that I got
这也许是我得到的唯一的机会了
[Hook]
[淡出]
You can do anything you set your mind to, man
伙计,只要横下一条心就没有办不成的事情
。